- Author : Laura Collinson
- Publisher : Rising Stars
- Language : English
- Paperback : 64 pages
Achieve the Expected Standard in Reading, with the only fully updated revision series.
This book teaches children exactly how to tackle SATs questions (even the tricky ones) with confidence to get their best result. This book covers everything that could be tested while ensuring children have some fun while they learn.
Our unique approach has been helping children and schools perform above national average for over 15 years. Children are guided step-by-step through all question types and easy-to-digest content is presented in a simple to follow format. Clear explanations and lots of practice make it the perfect revision range for use in school and at home.
This revision book:
– Teaches children how to tackle SATs questions …and get them right!
– Focuses revision for the greatest impact on final marks
– Draws on expert analysis to ensure our content is just right
– Provides full guidance by topic, and includes important facts, keywords, SATs terminology, tips and example practice questions
– Offers digestible content and lots of opportunities to practise,making it perfect for use in school or at home
For best results use alongside Achieve Reading SATs Question WorkbookThe Expected Standard Year 6 and Achieve Reading Practice Papers